Your gift strengthens families
Your donation to Valley Settlement will:
- Bring access to high-quality preschool education to children of low-income immigrant families
- Foster responsive relationships between parents and their 0-3-year-olds
- Build bridges between the schools and immigrant families
- Provide necessary mental health resources for new mothers
- Ensure that children in informal care settings are safe and receive nutritious food
Do you prefer to give via PayPal? Please click here to complete your credit card transaction on our secure PayPal form.
Valley Settlement is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Our EIN is 81-2401368. Your gift is 100% tax deductible.
Your gift may be eligible for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Tax Credit if you restrict it to our early childhood programs.
Please select Early Childhood in the Fund box if you would like to take advantage of this generous Tax Credit that equals 50% of your gift. Click here to learn more by downloading Income35.pdf issued by the Colorado Department of Revenue.
If you’d prefer to donate by check, please mail it to:
1901 Grand Avenue,
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601